Senior Operations Manager
Number of recruits:
1. Can be independently responsible for the product operation of the department, including but not limited to collecting and sorting out the product requirements of the department, connecting with product managers, following up requirements, and tracking the performance of products after they are launched;
2. Be able to establish an effective data tracking mechanism based on operational goals and product status, promote and optimize operational plans according to business development requirements, and be responsible for the implementation of online related product promotion activities to achieve KPI indicators;
3. Continuously follow up product effects, analyze user behavior, needs, understand competitor trends, and conduct competitive analysis;
4. According to the current situation of operation, productize the existing process and optimize the business efficiency.
1. Have good analytical skills and logical thinking, have a sense of responsibility, strong ability to withstand pressure, and can complete projects independently;
2. Have insight, independent analysis ability, and strong learning innovation ability and language expression ability;
3. Passionate about product operation, passionate about innovation and solving challenging problems;
4. Able to do prd, prototype drawings, have working experience in banking or familiarity with installment e-commerce, community e-commerce, and online earning industry is preferred;
5. Have pressure resistance, strong execution and learning ability.